Music Freedom Breaks 3rd Party Spotify Applications

djpip27

Hello T-Mobile Support,

Firstly I'm not a T-Mobile customer myself - so I don't expect you to contact me or to appologise for the issue.

I'd like to give you some examples of threads on the internet where your customers are complaining about this particular issue where 3rd party apps which connect to Spotify, such as "Pacemaker" and "DJay 2" don't seem to work with your Music Freedom service. I can see one of your customers actually posted in these very same forums months ago, yet this issue still hasn't been fixed. Very disappointing, if I were a T-Mobile customer myself!

Issue with using the PACEMAKER music mixing app with Spotify on TMobile's service

The music freedom service designed to allow users to listen to unlimited amounts of Spotify music is infact breaking these applications. Users can prove this by disabling data and switching to a WiFi connection and everything works instantly.

You'd make many of these customers happy if you were able to escalate this issue to your network team to be investigated quicker, plus prevent more of this bad press from the internet.

I trust you'll act quickly on this one!

All replies