Reconnecting Services

mrs.grimes2017

I am still unable to access my messages or calls via my computer or the app itself, the moment i log in i get this message of it being disconnected "We are attempting to reconnect your service. Press continue below to access any cached content in offline mode while we continue trying to reconnect." is there anything i can do to prevent this from happening.

All replies

• tmo_evan

Re: Reconnecting Services

Is this on your home computer or a work computer?

Does this happen everywhere that you try to use the client or the website?

Want to try to narrow down if it's something about your network connection or if it is something incorrect about your account and knowing this first bit will definitely help.

Thanks for helping out!

• mrs.grimes2017

thank you for responding, this is happening with my work computer, my app usually works on my tablet,

• tmo_evan

It's likely a firewall issue in your work environment.  We're looking at how to update the application to be a bit more tolerant in most corporate environments.  Unfortunately there isn't a ton that we can do until that point in time.

Sorry that's likely not the answer you wanted to hear at the moment, though we do appreciate you testing DIGITS and helping out with the beta.

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!