Branched from an earlier discussion.

DIGITS Inactive

lumisopr

I have problems since the clock is not working with digits. I have a Samsung Gear 2 and before could receive the calls in my Gear 2, but now it is not registered in Digits.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: DIGITS Inactive

Hey lumisopr!  I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having.  I moved your post since the thread you added it to had already been marked resolved, and your situation seems a little bit more unique.  Did anything happen around the time that your Gear stopped receiving calls - did that start when the clock stopped working?  Have you had a chance to reach out to our DIGITS team over the phone so that we can check everything on the back end?

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

Hi again!  Just checking in to see how you're doing with this.  Please let us know if you're still in need of assistance!

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!