My virtual line was removed. Can I get another one?

mindblown

I'm still participating in the beta for Digits but my virtual line was removed and never added back in. I went through 611 customer support with no help available on this issue. Is there a mod that could assist me on this problem?

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Hey, mindblown!

That's weird that the virtual line just disappeared. Have you talked to the DIGITS Care team yet? It's different from Customer Care.You can reach them at the phone number disclosed in your Beta welcome email.

• tmo_marissa

Hey there!  Just wanted to check in with you - were you able to reach out to the dedicated DIGITS team?  How is everything going?

- Marissa

• mindblown

michael c <mctmobiletest@gmail.com>

Unfortunately we are systemically blocked from resuming DIGITS lines from cancel.  Since we are also unable to activate new lines for DIGITS customers this customer will not be able to participate in the Beta beyond using the application.  Please let us know if you have any questions J

I wish i was warned ahead of time before removing the virtual line that i wouldn't be able to get another virtual line. When I asked for one originally over the phone they told me it would take several days or someone would reach with me about it but it carried on so long that Digits closed the beta to new people. So i'm in the situation where I rather not throw money around to other places like "Grasshopper" and rather remain loyal to T-Mobile. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

• tmo_marissa

What a bummer to hear mindblown.  I apologize that neither of us were aware of the provisioning limitations of restoring a DIGITS line - since we don't deal with the account specific side of DIGITS, this is news to me and I wish we had been better prepared to answer your question directly when you initially posted it. 

I do know that the Beta is closed for new lines/participants at this point, so if the line you had previously can't be resumed, then I think we're stuck for now.  I wish we had provided a timeline for this, too - I can understand your frustration and I'm sure you would have let the line be had you known.  We appreciate the feedback and will definitely pass it on to be implemented in future projects - we could have done a better job of being transparent about the possibilities of removing your line.

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!