Has the iOS visual voicemail issue been resolved?

I Unenrolled weeks ago because DIGITS did not work with iOS VVM. I just got an email suggesting I try the program again. I'm hesitant because I never received feedback on this issue. Any change?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Hey snn_555!  I wish I were saying hi with better news, but I checked the known issues list and it looks like this isn't resolved quite yet.  I know we have no shortage of threads about the topic, although most have been closed one way or another - but I'll bear this in mind and if I see an update I will come back through and alert folks that we've made some progress with this and ask for retests.

- Marissa

• I actually had not seen any threads, other than my couple, that dealt with VVM on iOS.  Apple was supposed to give a call back a while ago, but never followed up after the first call back.  I have not seen any other responses in my other threads that I am subscribed to, so I figured it was just dead in the water.  I'm not seeing this on other sites so I figured I might have been the only one, other than a few.  OK, well, I know not to worry with DIGITS for the time being then.

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!