VM issues on Device Line

fm33

I've updated to the latest version of the app and i'm still seeing some issues with the Device Line.

I have the Device Line disabled in the DIGITS app so that it doesn't interfere, but it still does.  When I get a VM, the DIGITS app is sometimes notifying me of it and also marking it as "Read" so that the badge icon does not light up.

I've confirmed the Device Line is disabled and it is still doing this.  It took me a while to figure out why the phone was never telling me I had a VM.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: VM issues on Device Line

Hey there and thanks for participating in the beta. What device are you using? Are you connected to the T-Mobile network or Wi-Fi when this happens? If you haven't already, you should try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Please keep us posted on this so we can sort this out for you.

• tmo_marissa

Re: VM issues on Device Line

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!