New android nougat update issues on my htc one m9

brisal324

I just updated to the newest Android Nougat update on my HTC One M9 and this update has killed my phone.

When I receive phone calls and I answer them while the screen is locked the call goes silent. I can't hear the other person but they can hear me. I have already tried a soft reset on my phone and even removed the SIM card and still nothing helps.

I also had issues with the Google Play Store and Gmail but clearing out all the data on the Google Play Store and Google Play Services seemed to clear that up and restore functionality. I also had a problem viewing videos on Instagram but clearing the data fixed that issue as well.

I didn't have any of these problems before the update so I have no idea what to do except maybe to wait until HTC and T-Mobile release a new update to fix these issues.

I wanted to ask if anyone else has had these problems and if so was it solved and how did you fix it. As far as my case I really want to know how to fix this issue since its an inconvenience.

Thanks

All replies