I've been a member of the DIGITS beta for a while, but had issues posting to the T-Mobile Support Community, so I can finally chime in. I have some bugs, questions, and feedback for DIGITS.
1. Calls to my T-Mobile LineLink only ring the DIGITS iOS app when the app is running in the background. Would be great if this worked with Apple's Push Notification Service so if DIGITS isn't running in the background, LineLink calls still work.
2. Message banner notifications are hit and miss in the DIGITS iOS app. They appear all the time when the app is running in the background, but when the app is not running in the background, sometimes only the message tone chimes, but no banner notifications. Might want to ensure DIGITS is properly working with Apple's Push Notification Service.
3. Windows app disconnects from the DIGITS service when my PC transitions from Ethernet to Wi-Fi, as well as does so when I put my PC into sleep mode at night and wake it the next day. Would like to see the Windows app better handle transitions from Ethernet to Wi-Fi, as well as remain connected to DIGITS when I awake my PC from sleep each morning after putting my PC to sleep the night before.
1. Will there be a DIGITS app for Apple Watch and Android Wear? I currently own an Apple Watch and would like to monitor DIGITS through my Apple Watch. I'm considering moving to a cellular-equipped Android Wear watch in the future, and I'd like to see DIGITS integration with it.
2. I have ONE Plus International on my primary line. When making international calls through the DIGITS app, do I need to ensure I set the line to my primary line (instead of a line such as my LineLink) to ensure the calls are billed under ONE Plus International?
3. My contacts and calendar is in Office 365 Exchange Online using multi-factor authentication. How can I successfully connect my Office 365 Exchange Online account to DIGITS?
1. I would like to see T-Mobile Advanced Messaging and T-Mobile Video Calling in the DIGITS app, so so matter what phone I own (I own an iPhone at the moment but considering Android for my next phone), I can take advantage of T-Mobile Advanced Messaging and T-Mobile Video Calling (which I can't do with my iPhone at the moment). The DIGITS app would be a great platform to rollout all of T-Mobile's future communication technologies to ensure all phones can take advantage of them, not just certain phones.
2. I would like to see T-Mobile Name ID 2.0 added to the DIGITS app, so no matter what phone I'm on, I could take advantage of it. I can only use Name ID at a basic level with my iPhone, and by adding it to the DIGITS app, every phone and every platform can use it.
3. I have Voicemail to Text on my primary line, so I'd like to see Voicemail to Text added to the DIGITS app. If I later add it to my LineLink, then it could enable this feature for my LineLink in the DIGITS app as well.
4. I'd like to see custom message tones in the app so I could use one of my custom tones for messages.
5. I may want to see a Do Not Disturb option that can silence other lines (such as my LineLink) at certain times at night.
I think a basic version of DIGITS that allows someone to use their phone number across multiple devices should be free for everyone after it leaves beta, and all new T-Mobile customers are automatically enrolled in DIGITS. For additional premium features, those could be available to ONE Plus and ONE Plus International subscribers, allowing people to simply add on ONE Plus or ONE Plus International for the features instead of needing to pay for a separate DIGITS feature. For those needing to add extra numbers to DIGITS, that could either be a separate line feature or include so many additional virtual lines with ONE Plus and ONE Plus International.