Restocking fee

jeppa27

If I have to turn in my phones because the coverage map said I would have coverage where I needed it and I truly have zero coverage, do I still need to pay a restocking fee?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Restocking fee

Ugh, this hurts when I see this happen. Ideally we want to give you coverage wherever you go. We do have ways to troubleshoot this and make sure we've done everything we can to help you. I'm guessing you got the phones from the store? If so, and you feel like returning the phones is the best move, you'll want to contact that location and let them know about the service. They can help with this a bit further.

Just a heads up, our coverage map gives a more accurate picture of the coverage when you key in an exact address. Another thing important thing to remember is our map is a combination of what our engineers show that you should get based on the towers there and data from customers. The way we help is troubleshooting possible causes of services issues, and if necessary, we can escalate this over to our field engineers to help get this resolved for you. Thank you for coming here to let us know about this, and I do hope you get the help you need.

• guthery

Re: Restocking fee

According to the lifetime coverage guarantee, if you return your device within 30 days and prior to paying your first bill, with the activation of JUMP, you get a full refund on your service and device cost, with no questions asked.