dzot131

how to get into the engineering menu zte zmax pro t-mobile,

Can't unlock SIM unlock . app device unlock not interested. You need exactly menu to enter the unlock code help....installing a different SIM card doesn't help, the phone boots in normal mode

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: zte zmax pro unlock ingener menu. Help

Hey dzot131!  I'm sorry to say I scoured the ZTE ZMAX Pro User Guide and couldn't find any information about an engineer mode, so I'm at a loss here.  Are you trying to unlock your phone to use an alternate SIM?  Have you already checked to ensure that you meet the requirements to Unlock your mobile wireless device?  Please let us know how we can help!

- Marissa

• dzot131

Hello.I'm sorry for not correctly expressed my thoughts. I am just new to unlock Zte zmax pro and don't know ways to unlock it. It so happened that the unit I received from America to Russia new. And unblock with the help of a program to unlock the device I can't . How I can do it. SIM card provider T-Mobile I have to contact support I can't either , as I don't have this SIM. How can I help?

• tmo_marissa

Ah, I understand dzot131.  Unfortunately, equipment must meet account and usage requirements as well as be T-Mobile branded in order for us to complete an unlock request.  If the device you have hasn't previously been used then it will not meet our unlock eligibility requirements.  If the previous owner that you purchased it from did use it on the T-Mobile network and has a current or closed account in good standing, however, they would be able to submit an unlock request for the device.  I'm sorry for the tough answer here, I wish there were a simpler set of instructions we could provide.

- Marissa