Virtual Line showing as "Device Lost" in my tmobile

dblaber

    I opened up a virtual line a week or 2 ago (when beta was still open), and I notice virtual line that I have in my.tmobile.com is showing as Lost/Stolen. I waited a while thinking system just needs to update (probably this number last belonged to someone who's phone was lost/stolen).

    "Device Blocked | A device on your account has been reported lost or stolen and blocked from using most networks. If you've found it,  unblock your device"

    I tried unblocking it, but it errors, and I don't think general customer care can update account.

      All replies