swalah85

I filed a complaint with the BBB (Complaint ID #12001524) on February 20th 2017 regarding the IPhone Trade in Promotion for my wifes phone. After speaking with a representative from T-Mobile (Oscar Torres) I was advised the matter has been resolved. It has been almost two months and the issue is still outstanding. I’ve tried reaching out to Mr. Torres on several occasions but yet to hear back.

Our entire family has been with T-Mobile for over 10 years and saddened by how this has been handled. If you aren’t able address our concerns please give us back the old phone and we can take our business elsewhere.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: IPhone 7 Trade in Charges

Hi there, swalah85.  Thank you for joining the Support Community and taking the time to post here - I'm sorry that this didn't happen under better circumstances.  Although we don't have individual account access in this public forum, I'm going to shoot you a PM so that we can make our best effort to place you in contact with the appropriate team.  Please check your inbox here shortly.  Thanks again for reaching out.

- Marissa