Looking for my pin number

jlsoaz

Hi -

I am trying to move my account to Credo Mobile.  When discussing with them, they said that I need to provide for them my security pin with Tmobile.  I have a password for accessing via the web, a 4-digit pin to access my phone and a password for accessing this community.  Is any of those my "Pin".  If not, then where do I access this pin?

Notes:

I won't be able to bring my existing Tmobile phone with me.  I understand that.  I have acquired a used phone and verified with Credo that it will work on their system.  I do intend to bring the phone number with me.
    I do not have a contract to pay off.  I own the phone I use with Tmobile.
    I do not use any sort of TMobile pay-as-you go system (which seemed to apply to one of the answers I found here, so that's part of why I'm writing out a separate question)

Note also that I am basically pleased with the service I got from Tmobile, the reason I am switching this number to Credo is a complicated decision involving reception, more than one phone and how the systems bill on more than one phone.

All replies

• theartiszan

Re: Looking for my pin number

There is usually a pin created for your account.  Typically it is the last four of your social or the last four of your account number. You can call customer service to verify what yours is.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Hey jlsoaz - I'm sorry to read you were in a complicated coverage-and-billing pickle (and even more sorry that it necessitates your departure from the TMO fold).  Still, I just wanted to check in here and make sure you were able to get the information you needed to complete your changes.  Is everything going OK for you?

- Marissa

• jlsoaz

Yes, I was able to get the pin when I called in, thanks.

Since I was good with some aspects of tmobile, I will try to note constructively, when I turn to consider returning, factors that will influence the decision will include possible negatives about my present carrier, coverage quality, whether tmobile's digits program (if/when out of beta) allows me to centralize to one phone and possibly as well reduce monthly usage bills, and a few other things.

• tmo_marissa

Thanks for that feedback!  I promise we are always working to improve (as cheesy as that sounds), so I hope if/when that day comes we don't disappoint.  I appreciate the update, glad you were able to get everything squared away.

- Marissa