first_mp

I'm thinking about purchasing the SyncUp Device, but was wondering if it's worth paying.

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Happy Thursday, first_mp!

I'm pro SyncUp! I previously had OnStar for my SUV and paid a hefty penny for it. SyncUp practically has the same exact features that I was paying for with my specific OnStar plan. Plus, the data rates are so much better with T-Mobile. It's one heck of a deal when you look at all of the features you gain access to. Some of my favorites are the in-car WiFi, the ability to transfer to another vehicle that's compatible, and then all of the vehicle data you have access to on your phone.

If you're wanting some customer input, a few users have shared their thoughts on SyncUp here. I have found my SyncUp device to be pretty spot-on location-wise. I haven't done a ton of out-of-state traveling since I've had this device but I'm pretty darn happy with how it's performing.

Do you have any specific questions about the SyncUp plans or any of the features?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Hi there, first_mp.  We just wanted to check in and see if you had any additional questions about SyncUp that we could help out with!  We're here if you need us - just ask!

- Marissa