geirhr73

I have a prepaid plan that I would like to change by having live chat with customer care. When logged into https://manage.my.t-mobile.com/ under "Contact us" the live chat button is never visible. Is this because I am currently abroad, use Chrome or because there are no chat for prepaid customers? See screenshot of how there is never any button.

Message was edited by: Amanda to remove the image that contained personal contact information

All replies

• geirhr73

Re: no chat button visible ever

Here is a screenshot without phone number visible.

no chat.jpg

• tmo_amanda

Re: no chat button visible ever

Hey geirhr73,

I'm sorry this is being a pain for you. The chat option should have been available to you as I saw you were signed in to your My T-Mobile account. Our pay in advance accounts have the option to use this feature. We also verified that your browser is not the cause. Being abroad may be the reason for this. However, I have an alternate solution for you. You can contact T-Force via Facebook or Twitter. They're our social media customer service crew and are fantastic. All you have to do is click one of the icons in my signature and send them a PM/DM.