digits

kungfubass1961

so far working great for me been using it off and on when i have time downloaded the app on my note 4 phone calls come in clear also text messages also works with my samsung tab A  works great with my labtop windows 10 just wondering when will the beta testing end.

All replies

• azdreamscape

Re: digits

So nice to hear you are having a trouble-free experience!

The short answer:

Beta testing will end when the development team thinks it is ready to be unleashed on the general public.

The long answer:

I suppose there is a checklist somewhere of what the developers originally wanted the service to do.

As the beta has progressed, I suppose that list has been updated, items crossed out, and more added ...many, many times. If I recall correctly, the original projection was for this to be finished (to a fine polish) by early April. For my part, it does what I want it to do, but apparently there are others in different situations that are not yet satisfied.

No doubt there will be some sort of announcement with a MASSIVE fanfare when the beta is finished.

Stay tuned to this MAGENTA channel!

• tmo_marissa

Re: digits

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!