Unlock iphone

kazakov

Hello. I got it on ebay iphone, the proprietor claimed that the phone was unlocked. As it turned out, the phone was locked on t-mobile. Prodovets refuses to assist in unlocking the phone, still claims that it is unlocked. I want to know how to unlock the phone so that I can use it in Russia with Russian mobile operators. Thank you in advance for your support. Imei: 359168070308731

All replies

• theartiszan

Re: Unlock iphone

That imei doesn't show in T-Mobile imei tool. Are you sure it is locked to them?  Usually that means T-Mobile didn't sell it.

If it is a T-Mobile lock and being you are not a customer,  you will not be able to get it unlocked by T-Mobile. You will need to find a site online that you can purchase an unlock from.

• kazakov

Serial No. F4GS8ENKHG6W

Activation Policy Details

Operation Id: CY3uRyBjVHqqlxMLYrfS3

Applied Activation Details: US T-Mobile Locked Activation Policy

Applied Activation PolicyID: 4000 

Bluetooth Mac Address:

First Unbrick Date: 18/09/16

ICCID:

IMEI Number: 359168070308731

Initial Activation Policy Details: US Reseller Flex Policy

Initial Activation Policy ID 

Last Restore Date:

Last Unbrick Date :

Mac Address :

MEID : 35916807030873 

Next Tether Policy Details : US T-Mobile Locked Activation Policy 

Next Tether Policy ID : 2136

Part Description: iPhone 7 

Product Version: 10.3

Unbricked : false 

Unlock Date:

Unlocked : false

I thought the seller can call t-mobile support and he will be able to sort this out. And he said the phone is now yours and this is your problem.

• theartiszan

If the seller is unwilling then there is nothing T-Mobile can do. The original owner is the only one that can work with T-Mobile to get it unlocked through them. Unless the seller can see if they meet the requirements for unlock and work with T-Mobile to do so,  your only option would be to find a service online to buy the unlock from.