T-Mobile stole my Two iphones from me!

amantsch

T-Mobile stole $605 from me! I switched carriers to T-Mobile and mailed in my two iPhones to receive a rebate Visa card. Come to find out the tmobile representative sent me the wrong return labels and my iphones were sent to the wrong warehouse in Texas. I have proof tmobile received my iphones but they are refusing to give me my refund because they lost them!!! I am beyond frustrated at this point. Has this happened to anyone else? Tmobile received my iphones December 12, 2016. It's been almost 4 months now! I did everything correct on my end to receive the rebate and because of Tmobile's error they are refusing to give me my rebate until they find the iphones they lost. Very disappointed. Tmobile has basically stolen my two iPhones from me!

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: T-Mobile stole my Two iphones from me!

That's completely understandable to be frustrated about this amantsch. It bums me out to say this but, this has happened before. There is light at the end of the tunnel though. We do have an escalation process for this very scenario. We'd need the help of our care team to take a look at the IMEI numbers of those devices and send an escalation to have this issue looked into. You can give our Care team a call or reach out to our T-Force team via the social media links on our Contact Us. Either of those folks can get the ball rolling on this and hopefully get this corrected as soon as possible. 4 months of this is a long time, but I still feel like there's a chance to get this taken care of.