How to unlock iphone 7

jhonmichaelcontig

Hi, i have bought an iphone 7 last october in texas last october when i visit US, now that im not there anymore,how can i unlock my iphone?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: How to unlock iphone 7

Hey there jhonmichaelcontig!  If you're travelling, an unlocked phone can certainly be a plus.  Just check out the requirements to submit an unlock request here: Unlock your mobile wireless device.  If it looks like you satisfied those during your time with T-Mobile in October, then you'd simply need to Contact Us and work with a channel that has account access so that we can get the request filed and forwarded to Apple.  Just a heads up - it takes some time to unlock an iPhone since Apple completes those unlocks themselves remotely.  It's typically 24-48 hours for the request to process, and then you'd receive an email advising you to wait another day and then complete a reset of the device to unlock it.  Thanks for joining Support and for reaching out!

- Marissa

• jhonmichaelcontig

Hi marissa,

Could you please tell me how to call tmobile support when in roaming? Im in

the philippines right now and my phone is still locked.

I already checked the requirements and i think all is fine.

Brdgs,

Jhon

• tmo_marissa

Absolutely!  Sorry for the delay in responding - your reply came in during my "weekend"!
                We've got this info listed on our Contact page, so please forgive the copy & paste - frankly, it's a great explanation and I worry I might leave something out if I attempt paraphrasing.

• Calling while Internationally Roaming?
                  Call +1-505-998-3793

All calls made to this number from a T-Mobile handset are free from roaming, airtime, or long distance charges. Calls made to this number from landlines and non-T-Mobile phones will incur international long distance charges as well as any other additional charges that may apply.

Thanks and I hope you're having a great trip!

- Marissa