can I use binge on for net flix on my hotspot  and get free data using my laptop

jim3590

can i use my hotspot for binge free data  on netflix movies using my laptop

All replies

• orodrig23

Unfortunately, Binge On is only available on the device with the T-Mobile SIM present in it. It does not apply to tethered devices. Hopefully that will be possible in the future, that would be great.

• jim3590

It does have  sim card in it   Use it for my laptop data   I do not have t mobile phone.

To: jim3590 <jim3590@yahoo.com>

Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 11:42 AM

Subject:  - can I use binge on for net flix on my hotspot  and get free data using my laptop

T-Mobile Support Community

can I use binge on for net flix on my hotspot  and get free data using my laptop

created by orodrig23 in Plans & Services Discussions - View the full discussionUnfortunately, Binge On is only available on the device with the T-Mobile SIM present in it. It does not apply to tethered devices. Hopefully that will be possible in the future, that would be great. Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on T-Mobile Support Start a new discussion in Plans & Services Discussions by email or at T-Mobile Support Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

|

• orodrig23

Yes but BingeOn will only work on the device that has the sim card inside of it. Therefore the tethered devices will not be able to use BingeOn. For example, if you are using your iPad on hotspot and it does not have the T-Mobile SIM in it then you cannot enjoy BingeOn on the iPad you may only use that benefit on the mobile device which is directly connected through the SIM.

• jim3590

all I have is hotspot with sim card installed in it. I am online now using it on my t mobile account without an i pad or any other phone. i am on my laptop. It is for data only. I have 5 gigs a month on my hotspot and no phone or I pad. T mobile activated the sim card for hotspot only. I am not tethering

Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 12:27 PM

Subject:  - can I use binge on for net flix on my hotspot  and get free data using my laptop

created by orodrig23 in Plans & Services Discussions - View the full discussionYes but BingeOn will only work on the device that has the sim card inside of it. Therefore the tethered devices will not be able to use BingeOn. For example, if you are using your iPad on hotspot and it does not have the T-Mobile SIM in it then you cannot enjoy BingeOn on the iPad you may only use that benefit on the mobile device which is directly connected through the SIM. Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on T-Mobile Support Start a new discussion in Plans & Services Discussions by email or at T-Mobile Support Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

|

• jim3590

Order now! Call 1-844-402-8057Share     

-  

-  

-  

T-Mobile® Prepaid Mobile Internet 3-in-1 SIM Kit

The Mobile Internet 3-in-1 SIM Kit fits all LTE and GSM tablets and hotspots. The kit includes a Nano SIM card with Micro and Standard SIM adapters.

For use with unlocked, compatible LTE and GSM tablets and hotspots. Once you receive your SIM card in the mail, slip it into your device and activate the SIM.

Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 12:27 PM

created by orodrig23 in Plans & Services Discussions - View the full discussionYes but BingeOn will only work on the device that has the sim card inside of it. Therefore the tethered devices will not be able to use BingeOn. For example, if you are using your iPad on hotspot and it does not have the T-Mobile SIM in it then you cannot enjoy BingeOn on the iPad you may only use that benefit on the mobile device which is directly connected through the SIM. Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on T-Mobile Support Start a new discussion in Plans & Services Discussions by email or at T-Mobile Support Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

|