Branched to a new discussion.

Why does T-Mobile support never call you back or fix the issues?

peterhast@gmail.com

I have only had headaches dealing with support.  I sit on the line discussing the same issues over and over, they say they 'are elevating the issues and that I will hear from them in so many days, on this date...' and its simply not true, they never call back.

For example, I called them on multiple occasions about the kickback feature, why it is not working... they all claim it should be and they will fix it and call me back, but nope that is a lie.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Oh, no!  That's awful to hear that this has been your experience getting assistance from us.  KickBack™ for T-Mobile ONE is an awesome concept that should provide customers who don't have a need for unlimited data with a discount, so if you're in this boat we want to make sure you're receiving the savings! 
        How long ago did you opt-in to KickBack?  One thing I do know is that bill credits are applied after the first cycle where your account meets eligibility requirements (correct plan and on-time payment, which for most TMO ONE customers is a non-issue thanks to the AutoPay discount, but if the plan is changed mid-cycle this can prevent a credit) and the line(s) using less than 2GB of data was/were opted in before the cycle's close date.  For some folks this might mean it takes a month to see the first credit - and for new customers, as there's a grace period before this can be provisioned, it will always take a month.  Do either of these scenarios sound like the could have caused this hiccup?

- Marissa

• peterhast@gmail.com

In feb, it has now gone through two billing cycles and no kickbacks.  We have a total of 6 lines and 4 of which did not go over 2gb both billing cycles.  I contacted support they said they could see that it did not work correctly and they were going to fix it and call me, I have called four times over the past 2 months and nothing...

• tmo_marissa

Yikes!  It's terrible to hear that it's not working after two bill cycles - that definitely shouldn't be the case.  It's even worse to hear that we promised you follow-up and failed to act on that promise.
                I assure you we take missed commitments very seriously.  I can appreciate that at this point you're reaching out via an alternate contact method.  Unfortunately, here we don't have the access needed to review your account and get this corrected in this user forum.  If you're more comfortable working online at this point, though, you can reach out to our T-Force team through Facebook or Twitter - in those channels we have methods to securely verify your account and we can make this right for you.  We'd also love to be able to review the appointments we missed and ensure that feedback is forwarded to our front-line team about this so that we can do a better job of keeping our word.  We want your bill to be right in the first place - but if not, we want it corrected and for you to have faith that we can handle this for you. 

- Marissa