I want to make a payment to my closed account via electronic payment from my bank.


    Hi, I have a closed account with T-mobile that was sent to collections. I am now making payments to t-mobile on my past due balance by either calling customer service or visiting a local T-mobile store. I wanted to know, is it possible to make automatic payments to my balance via electronic funds transfer from my bank account?



    Thank you.

      All replies