nfigueroa0410

My husband received an iPhone 7 that didn't work correctly. He sent it back on January 4, and we have tracked the package and know it was received by TMobile on January 9. However, we had a $891 charge taken out of our checking account for this device, and after speaking with several representatives, have been told the refund will be deposited back to our account in 24 hours. We still haven't received this money back into our account, and when we called to follow up on this today, a representative said this "refund" was denied. These funds should have never been taken out of our account in the first place, and it has been a COMPLETE NIGHTMARE trying to get our money back. Can someone please take care of this issue and get our money back to us ASAP?

All replies

• theartiszan

Re: iphone 7 trade in problems

The support forum staff don't have access to account data. I would suggest trying to contact t force on social media like Facebook.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Re: iphone 7 trade in problems

Hey, nfigueroa0410.  I'm glad that you were able to make some headway by reaching out via Twitter, but I'm sorry to read that overall this has been such a terrible time for you.  It's a bummer that your husband received defective equipment in the first place, and we certainly agree that getting refunded for returned equipment in a timely manner is a totally reasonable expectation.

Since we can't see the account specifics or research this return from here, I regret that I'm not able to offer an explanation for where the systems we have in place failed us or why we weren't able to provide a complete refund - but I appreciate this feedback and thank you for taking the time to post here and for the effort you put in to resolving this, and for giving us an update on what could be done. 

- Marissa