ch0ngu1

Hello, i need unlock my ZTE Zinger Z667t, need all info about that.

All replies

• theartiszan

Re: Unlock Zinger Z667T

Go to the below link and also read the link in item one on that page.  It will have all the information regarding the unlock process.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-27820

• ch0ngu1

I tried to put another sim, does not throw any prompt to enter the unlock code

• tmo_amanda

Hmm. Let's try this instead:

• Turn your phone on without a SIM card inside
              • Enter ###825*09#  and the phone should prompt for the unlock code.
                • If the phone does not prompt you for the code try dialing *983*8284# or *983*865625#.
              • Then enter the unlock code that we sent you
              • Power off the phone and install the non-T-Mobile SIM
              • Restart the device

Let me know if this works for you!

• ch0ngu1

Results:

• Turn your phone on without a SIM card inside -
                  • Enter ###825*09#  and the phone should prompt for the unlock code -> Dont prompt nothing (I also tried to dial).
                    • If the phone does not prompt you for the code try dialing *983*8284# or *983*865625#.  --> Dont prompt nothing (I also tried to dial).

Screenshot_2017-04-07-19-47-30[1].png

• Whit *983*865625# same result.
                  • Attach picure whit simcard the non-T-Mobile SIM:

Screenshot_2017-04-07-20-00-59[1].png

• In the bar the signal is observed with an x.

Dont work to unlock my phone. Please... any other suggestions?

• tmo_amanda

Darn! With a bit more digging from my team, we may have found more info. There are two different ZTE devices: 667 and Z997.  If you have the 667, the device comes unlocked from the info that we have been provided. If you have the Z997, here are the steps:

1.Place the Non T-Mobile SIM Card into the device and turn on device.
                      2.Press the Center select key.
                      3.The phone will display a screen to enter the unlock code.
                      4.Enter the unlock code that was provided
                      5. Press the Center select key.

When you put the non-T-Mobile SIM in the device, does the new service function at all?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                • tmo_marissa

Hey there!  I just wanted to check in and see if you'd had a chance to read over Amanda's last reply here.  Were you able to get the phone working with the other SIM you were trying?

- Marissa

• ch0ngu1

Hello, just display a message "Network error. Check your network  connections and try again" Dont display any prompt to put the code. No receive message... no calls, any.

• tmo_marissa

ch0ngu1 that's definitely not the expected reaction for unlocked equipment.  I know we asked about giving this a shot with more than one SIM card - but just to be clear, do the SIMS you're trying have active network connections?  Have you been able to check to ensure that the networks they operate on are supported by the phone?

- Marissa