doggieman293

my phone says it is not registered and i can not make calls or text message

All replies

• artart

Re: i need help

doggieman293 wrote:

my phone says it is not registered and i can not make calls or text message

doggieman293

Do you have an activated T-Mobile SIM card inserted into the phone?

• doggieman293

yes i do

• artart

doggieman293

Lets start with the obvious first step.

When this happened to me after inserting a SIM card, I took the card out and buffed the metalic face with a soft (lint free) cloth. Next I reinserted the card a few times. The last time I inserted it I made sure that it was properly seated in the holder. Thats all it took. Everything worked fine. It had been a failure to make proper contact issue.

If the card has a tight fitting clean connection try this.

Power it off and remove the battery for 30 seconds or so. Then restart.  If it does not have a removable battery. the next step depends on the make & model of the phone.

Try providing more information about the phone like was it working properly before with the current SIM card? 

Check out ths video and see if any of the suggestions help.

Art

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                • snn_555

Have you made any account changes, new devices, perhaps need a new SIM or have a BYODevice, locked or unlocked, postpaid or prepaid?

Your fastest option might be T-Force on Facebook or perhaps Twitter.  Last resort would be to use chat on the My T-Mobile account page after logging in.

• tmo_mike_c

Hey there!

Were you still having some trouble or is your service working now? Please let us know. Thank you!

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see if you were able to get your phone working? artart and snn_555 had some pretty helpful tips/questions