iphone 6s unlock

djamilahayate

Hello i've bought an iPhone 6s locked Tmobile USA and i've changed so i need an unlock code can you help me pleaaase it's very important!!!

All replies

• orodrig23

Re: iphone 6s unlock

Sorry to hear about your trouble getting your phone unlocked. Did you purchase the iPhone outright or were you paying it off in installments? Below are the requirements in order to unlock your iPhone.

Device eligibility is determined as follows:

• The device must be a T-Mobile device.
        • The device must not be reported as lost, stolen or blocked to T-Mobile.
        • The account associated with the device must be in good standing.
        • You have requested no more than 2 mobile device unlock codes per line of service in the last 12 months.
        • The device must satisfy all the Postpaid or Prepaid Unlocking terms outlined below.

SIM Unlock Policy | Unlock Your Mobile Wireless Device | T-Mobile

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • djamilahayate

Hello, thank you for your answer.

I've bought it in France, I already live in France and when I bought it I've seen that its lock T-Mobile USA.

I really need to use it because of my job and I don't know how to unlock it

• orodrig23

I see. Since you purchased your iPhone outside of the US I'm not 100% sure how to go about unlocking it. If you purchased it from an Apple Store then you should have received a factory unlocked device. Hope this helped.

• e2k

You need to be a current or former T-Mobile customer. Assuming that you are not, T-Mobile cannot help you. You will have to use a third-party unlock service.

1 of 1 people found this helpful