WHAT IS A T-MOBILE SAMSUNG GT-N7100

toni'slg

Hello

after updating all apps on my android LG LEON-LTE-H345  all apps updated except my Banks app. When accessing my bank app it shows "Not compatible with my device version. My bank gave me steps to follow which did not work. I proceeded to do a Google search search "Why won't my bank app not update "Not Compatible with my version." many links were available where I clicked on the closest one to my problem. Within the steps and answers it showed in a yellow box..  .

This app is incompatible with yourT-Mobile SAMSUNG GT-N7100 cannot install in your country. Now how does my LG LEON become a T-M Samsung GT 7100 ( I could not find this phone in the list of phones in my acct) And how come it shows I'm in another country. I'm not!! I live in the USA-California.

Thank You

All replies

• ryan97006

Re: WHAT IS A T-MOBILE SAMSUNG GT-N7100

In your settings area, under the about category, does it also show that your phone is an N7100?

• toni'slg

"About Phone" in settings it does not show  N7100, I already checked that.  So I have no idea how that phone description became my phone description even though my phone shows  LG LEON LTE-software version-H345101. Under PHONE NAME it shows EDIT Phone name for Bluetooth, WiFi, Direct What is "Direct"? Checking everything it shows My Mobile Network State is "Disconnected". First time I saw that. Please explain? Thank You

• toni'slg

Hello

No I have never owned a Galaxy Note 7. But I know something unexplainable is going on with my LG LEON. I have been receiving notifications. Can't install app  "Your device dosen't have enough space"Can't update- No space. Google, Messegener Google Drive etc etc  These apps are ALREADY installed on my phone and all are working. I get message constantly Cannot Install or update. Then I receive notification. Now that you have a New Phone"..I do not have a New Phone this phone I had a year and everything is already installed. And I have space with all this incorrect information that does not apply to me, the only conclusion that I can come up with Someone is using my  LG LEON  to update on install to there Galaxy or is it the other way around..It'Can a cell phone be hacked?? that is probaly why My Bank app shows not compatible with this device. Because my LG LEON is not my device? Its someones Galaxy.