LineLink issues

sjo18

Just installed Linelink and have a a few issues.

My wife has tried calling the kine link number and she is immediately sent to voicemail.  It does not ring at the house.

When Others call the caller id does not show the correct number.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: LineLink issues

Oh no, is this still giving you fits? If so, can you take a look at our Post setup issues section? It's worth a shot so please keep us posted with how things are going.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Hi hi sjo18!  Just dropping by to see if you'd had a chance to look over the document Mike linked to above.  Were you able to sort this out? 

- Marissa

• magenta1365562

I'm also annoyed with this thing. I was basically forced to order linelink to replace tmobile's defunct @home service, a service that I found to be dependable for almost ten years. Tmobile sent me a termination letter, saying that they were discontinuing @home service, and that I should order their similar linelink service. It isn't similar at all. The call quality is inferior (distorted), calls are randomly dropped, and the caller id is number-only (no name). Also, if I'm dialing out, the device expects me to be a speed dialer; if I happen to pause to look at the number I'm dialing, it cuts off the call. It really makes me wonder what is driving tmobile these days. It appears to be less service, less knowledgable staff, less dependability, less everything...