MSISDN Authorization request failed.

troddeh

I have a Note 5 and I get that message when I'm trying to activate a new line in Multi-line Settings. It sent out the text when I first did it and I used the link and logged in and approved the use of that number. Both phone numbers are T-Mobile. I have tried logging out and back in, restarting the phone and manually checking for updates. I signed up both lines to be in both Digits trials and waited for the 2nd email before trying to adding the second number. My 2nd line came with my Gear S3 Frontier LTE. I'm able to use that line on the PC Digits app and also on my tablet with the android digits app. I can't figure out why it won't work on my Note 5.

Thanks in advance for any help.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: MSISDN Authorization request failed.

Hey there troddeh!  I'm so sorry we left you hanging here.  Are you still getting this error message?  Did you have a chance to reach out to our DIGITS team over the phone and double check that the correct provisioning's in place?  Fingers crossed that everything's working out for you now - please let us know!

- Marissa

• troddeh

Thank you for replying. Yes, I am still getting this error message. I just tried it again. I have not tried to reach out to the DIGITS team. I was not aware that I could call DIGITS support. I'll give them a call soon when I have some free time.

• tmo_marissa

Absolutely!  We can file bug reports here, but they're a great first line of defense to check provisioning on the back end (our team doesn't have account access).  They have a toll free number that should have been in your welcome email - if you don't have it, let me know and I'll PM you!

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

Just checking in to see how you're doing!

- Marissa

• troddeh

I called DIGITS support 5 days ago and was told by the tech that due to the DIGITS beta open sign ups being closed now, she is not able to make a duplicate SIM for the number I wanted to use in conjunction with my primary number. Those weren't her exact words, it's the gist of what I remember her saying. She said there wouldn't be a problem when DIGITS goes live. I just left it with that. I just wanted to give it a try, it's not really a priority.

Thank you for checking back about it, I appreciate it.

• tmo_marissa

Darn it!  We couldn't have picked this poor timing from a line-up that included "6:30 AM Monday morning" and "15 minutes after the meeting started" as suspects. 
                      I'm sorry that we missed the window!  But hopefully you'll still be interested when we are able to add duplicates.  Thanks for the update - I appreciate it!

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!