uid:tel: Threads

strawbearijam

I'm getting a fair number of texts (maybe one in five) that get the prefix "uid:tel:" on the number, which causes it to be separated from the rest of the conversation. It appears to happen with shortcodes.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: uid:tel: Threads

That is super interesting. Do you know if these messages are coming from email addresses? Also, are you only seeing this in the DIGITS apps or is this also what you see in your native messaging app? What kind of phone do you have?

• tmo_evan

strawbearijam

Thanks for letting us know about this.   We've seen a few instances in the past few days and are working to kick the system back into place so that it stops putting in the underlying prefix.  I know a fix is in the works for this, so hopefully in a couple of days it will be back to normal.

• mashrock

I see this also.  Today it happened when I received a security code text from paypal.  It showed 729725 as the sender in Android messages but the weird prefix in the DIGITS app.

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!