martinezbarbie

When I switched from ATT TO TMobile in January 2017 they promised me a $150 gift card. They said that they will mail it to me. I still haven't received the card. Would you give me a status update so I know when to expect the card?

Thanks

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: $150 Promo gift card

Welcome, martinezbarbie!  Thank you for switching, and thanks for posting in the Support Community! 
        Since this Community is a user forum, we can't look up individual account details - but I can definitely appreciate wanting to check the status of your rebate card.  You can use the same Promotions site where you apply for these types of rebates to check the status of one - just click Promotion Status in the upper left, right beneath T-Mobile, and enter the information you applied with!  If you have your Promotion request tracking number, that's definitely the easiest way to research your status.  Please let us know if there's any other assistance we can offer!

- Marissa

• magenta2156599

Re: $150 Promo gift card

I have total 7 lines under my account. I have the same problem, When I check the status it only show:

The status of your submission is: Received on 2/17/2017; We've received your reward application.

Please allow up to 8 weeks for processing.

Tracking ID: BMJX-3851-2850

it's been over 4 months already and I never receive anything from T-Mobile. What should I do?