Digits duplicate sim

justme6969$

I want to sign up for digits and have the duplicate sim card. Do I need to have a second device for the duplicate sim to be added to? Does it only do the primary number? ANy help would be greatly appreciated. I've called 5 times and get different answers every time.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Digits duplicate sim

Hey there!  Sorry that you're not getting a clear answer, that's no fun!  When you sign up for DIGITS, the scenario you select will dictate whether or not a duplicate SIM is shipped - you do need to have equipment that requires a duplicate SIM to participate in order to receive one.  Which Beta scenario did you want to test?  Our colleague Tim makes a great point in this thread about a common reason users were having difficulty selecting an option that would trigger a duplicate SIM - does that seem like what you're bumping into?

- Marissa

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Re: Digits duplicate sim

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!