1 of 1 people found this helpful
Look in the settings for themes for the phone. You can apply q darker color theme or a different one to change the look. I have a black theme on mine for the same reason. But I had that since the phone was released almost.
Hi... thank you for responding, but I already have a very dark theme and I even tried using Samsung's default dark theme, but it did not do the trick.
Happy Monday, happykk! Just wanted to touch base and see if you'd found a way to perfect your screen situation. Were you able to find a fix in the settings menu somewhere that suited your needs?
No unfortunately I have not found a fix to this issue.
How can I change the way my call screen and texting screen look after the latest S7 update? I do not like it because it is too bright.
If you mean the Nougat update, you can at least change the messages background.
- Click "Messages"
- Click the three verticle dots in the upper right corner.
- On the drop down menu, click "Settings".
- That resolves to a page titled "Message Settings"
- On the Message Settings page, click "Backgrounds".
- Pick a background or . . . .
- Take a screen shot or a photo of a darker color that you like better. A bath towel creates a nice effect.
- Use the little Picture + icon in the lower left corner to add an image from your camera, screenshots, or download files.
I wouldn't use a color that is too dark or the tiny black letters used for the dates and time stamps between the messages won't show up too well.