Suggestion: Optional logout on SIM change

strawbearijam

When a SIM card change is detected, the user is forced to log out of the Android app. This is extremely annoying when trying to use DIGITS on a Project Fi phone as there is a "SIM card change" every time the phone chooses a new carrier. I have had to log back into DIGITS five or more times just today since the phone bounces between Sprint and T-Mobile. Could the logout on SIM change feature be optional?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

This is a great point!  I'm not sure if this is part of what upcoming changes already in the works will address, but I know that our DIGITS team is already trying to work around the verification process to simplify the international roaming experience - maybe this is part of that user scenario as well!  Either way, we will definitely pass it along; thank you so much for the feedback!

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!