When is Nougat coming out for the S6 Edge

ojha6542

When will Nougat be launched on the S6 Edge, T-Mobile is there a date? I'm very eager to get my hands on the new 7.0 Update

All replies

• theartiszan

Re: When is Nougat coming out for the S6 Edge

No,  there is no public date that has been stated and from my knowledge,  it is not out for any US carrier. They typically do not provide any updates with a specific date of availability and you should just watch the software updates page as that will be updated when the release drops.

• ronnie731

Stop telling people false information about the US not getting the update yet when Verizon and AT&T got it this pass week *******

***edited by Mike C***

• theartiszan

Wow take it easy and relax buddy.  No need for the name calling. As of the last time i was on the at&t forums,  it wasn't released yet and that was early last week. Their last official note i saw was as of March 7th it wasn't out yet and pending q2. A whole few days ago. Be patient,  it will be released for our devices too.

• theartiszan

Also from what i can tell it doesn't look like it is officially released by Verizon so not sure how they got it early. We have a few s6 version devices in the office used for travel and none of them show available updates and it isn't reflected on Verizon's site either.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-s6-update/

That is still marshmallow.

The two people that have att s6 devices in the office one already had it and the other is updating now. So that was correct.

For me to check as while i have T-Mobile for personal devices,  our work issued devices are at&t and phones we use for international travel are Verizon and we do have a pretty wide selection of types of phones. Ironically,  not many iPhones though. Think there might be a total of 7 in our company. Mostly with management.