mar777iam

Hi. How can I find out if I am the owner of my account or not? I am 17 so I assume the owner is my parent but how can I check this? Thank you.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: am i the owner of my account ?

Good question, mar777iam, thanks for posting!  The account holder is the billing responsible party on the account, or the person whose name is on the bill.  What was the reason for your question - is there something we can help with?  Even if you're not the account owner, they can add you as an authorized user to get assistance with the account over the phone or through social media with our T-Force team, and depending on the online access level they've selected for your line you may still be able to get some things accomplished on the web! 

- Marissa

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • mar777iam

Thank you very much for your reply. The reason I ask is because I think my

account doesn't have an primary account holder which is very strange. I get

a message telling me that I dont have one, but when I try to add one it

gives a technical error.

• tmo_marissa

Oh, gotcha!  If the billing responsible party hasn't completed an online login, there may not be a Primary Account Holder set for your family plan at this time.  To complete registration as the PAH, this person will have to verify secure account details to have their login established with those permissions.  Once they do, you should stop seeing those invitations and they should be able to manage everyone else's access!

- Marissa