hermara@cox.net

I have tried several times to install the T-Mobile Sync Up Drive to my car with no success. I even when to the store and the young men there tried with no luck. It stops at step 7 when the car is trying to connect to the phone.

Should I just give up, get the device replaced, or what?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Sync Up Device not working

Hey there!  I noticed a previous thread of yours and replied there - it sounds like both you and your wife were having trouble getting this equipment working!  I'm so bummed to hear this.  It sounds like it may indeed be an issue with the equipment itself, if its simply not connecting and all other steps have been followed.  To be 100% sure, we'd love to have you Contact Us and work with our Tech team over the phone so that we can confirm that compatibility isn't to blame and escalate the matter if needed.  I know on the other thread you mentioned cancelling the service - we'd really love the opportunity to get it working for you first, if we can!

- Marissa

• hermara@cox.net

I will see what my wife wants to do. We are both a bit fed up.

• tmo_marissa

That's fair and understandable - it certainly sounds like you've tried your best.  I wish we'd had the opportunity to speak with you during the remorse window so we could have clarified that the team over the phone is best equipped to assist with SyncUP issues - they can access a Mojio escalation process if necessary, and it certainly sounds like there's something that's not working with this equipment.  Can I just make sure I'm reading this right - between this post and your other thread; do you have two separate SyncUP devices that are both getting stuck in the same part of the install process?

- Marissa