How to access my call log

lanzie

How do I access my call history?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: How to access my call log

Hey lanzie, great question!  What type of phone and account do you have?  Are you trying to access your call history on your phone itself, or through T-Mobile online or the T-Mobile App?

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

Hey there!  Just checking in to see if you were able to find what you were looking for.  Please let us know if you still need help!

- Marissa

• ireriphone

i have not been able

• stevetjr

ireriphone first I would suggest if you have a question on this forum that after searching if you don't find the answer to your question or if you still need to ask your question I would recommend starting a new thread/discussion/question.  Since a TMO moderator has already responded it may delay anyone from answering a new question asked on an old thread.

With that being said the first question is what type of plan are you on and where are you attempting to view your call history?  Note if you are on a any type of prepaid (ie non credit check plan) that information is not stored for those type of accounts and is not available, only post paid (credit check) plans have that information.  To view it you would log into your MyT-Mobile account and go to billing and select which line you want then select the call/phone tab.

1 of 1 people found this helpful