asadal

my Lg v10 H90110c never boots into download mode and suddenly goes into fastboot mode.. can anyone help me to update my android ??

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: unable to get into download mode..

Are you trying to update the software to the version on our Software updates: LG V10 page? I'm not seeing a "download mode" on that page so I'm curious if you're using a different method as well.

• asadal

I haven't got On Air  marshmallow update & trying to update through LG BRIGE software which show newer version but when LG bridge starts to update after downloading the update ... it gives error cause when I try to get in download mode suddenly it goes to fastboot mode after showing a dialogue "download mode" tried almost every  buttons combination but unable to get in download mode ... :'-(

• tmo_marissa

Yikes asadal, I'm sorry to say I'm not sure what's happening here.  LG Bridge isn't a T-Mobile product, so our ability to support it is limited.  I took a look through the LG Bridge section of the V10's User Manual and it does mention that there should be some detailed instructions on how to use it in the Help menu after the software's been downloaded and installed - have you had any luck finding anything out about this there?

- Marissa

• asadal

I just want to know that, is there any other way to get in download mode coz my download mode isn't opening and is suddenly takes me to fastboot mode after showing a pop-up "download mode" .

OR any other way to upgrade my v10 to newer android version other than 5.1.1 .

• tmo_mike_c

I don't know of any other way to get into download mode unfortunately. If the Bridge software just isn't recognizing the phone properly, resetting it could help give it a kick start. The only trade-off is that you'll want to back up all of your personal info prior to doing so. You could also reach out to LG to see if they may have any other suggestions for their Bridge software.

• tmo_marissa

Hey there!  I just wanted to check in and see if you'd had a chance to take a look at the link Mike shared above.  Please let us know a little more about what you need help with, if you're still looking for assistance!

- Marissa