Ineed help canceling unvision app prescription they kept charging me i thought tmobile cancel it last month 5.99

yolanda79

I need tmobile help to cancel unvision of 5.99

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Hey yolanda79!  We're not able to cancel third party subscription services, but we definitely don't want you to keep getting billed for a service you're not utilizing.  The Univision FAQ had some steps listed for cancellation, depending on what type of device you're using.
        If you have an iPhone, these are the steps for cancelling through the App store: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support.  If you have an Android, these are the steps for cancelling through GooglePlay: Subscriptions on Google Play - Android - Google Play Help (make sure you select "Android" on this page, I believe it will open to "Computer").  I know you mentioned that you tried this already last month - can you take a look and see if these steps are helpful?  It's also useful to bear in mind that although you're billed for T-Mobile services slightly ahead of real time, usage charges for third party services or international calls don't appear on the bill until after they're assessed, so it might be that you did cancel, but had already been billed for the month - in which case walking through these steps might be helpful to make sure!  Let me know how that goes!

- Marissa

• yolanda79

How do I get my money back from tmobile of $41.63????

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 4:54 PM, tmo_marissa<no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:   

T-Mobile Support Community

Ineed help canceling unvision app prescription they kept charging me i thought tmobile cancel it last month 5.99

created by tmo_marissa in Account Discussions - View the full discussion

Hey yolanda79!  We're not able to cancel third party subscription services, but we definitely don't want you to keep getting billed for a service you're not utilizing.  The Univision FAQ had some steps listed for cancellation, depending on what type of device you're using.

If you have an iPhone, these are the steps for cancelling through the App store: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support.  If you have an Android, these are the steps for cancelling through GooglePlay: Subscriptions on Google Play - Android - Google Play Help (make sure you select "Android" on this page, I believe it will open to "Computer").  I know you mentioned that you tried this already last month - can you take a look and see if these steps are helpful?  It's also useful to bear in mind that although you're billed for T-Mobile services slightly ahead of real time, usage charges for third party services or international calls don't appear on the bill until after they're assessed, so it might be that you did cancel, but had already been billed for the month - in which case walking through these steps might be helpful to make sure!  Let me know how that goes!

- Marissa

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in Account Discussions by email or at T-Mobile Support

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

|