Digits with internet explorer

rwcrosby

I tried to log on to digits from my work computer, where I am required to use internet explorer.  I got and error message that I needed to log in from Chrome or Firefox.  Is there any work around that will allow me to log in from i.e.?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Digits with internet explorer

Hey rwcrosby!  I'm sorry to read about the limited browser access at your workplace.   Right now, we don't have an ie compatible web interface.  Since part of the appeal of DIGITS is being able to complete calls and messages while at work without having to use your phone, I can see the merit here, 100%.  I'm not sure if this is an option or something that's being explored, but we definitely appreciate the feedback here and will pass it on!

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

Re: Digits with internet explorer

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!