How do I add a number to my digits?

supertt

So I signed up for the program and got confirmed, set up my phone(s),

I only have 2 of my 3 numbers listed in digits... How do I add the third number?

for reference, I have the 2 for 100 plan + free line, the free line number is not showing, and do not know how to add that number to the digits so I have all 3 numbers that I can control

any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated!

All replies

• hershy

Re: How do I add a number to my digits?

You need to enroll each number individualy in digits beta. I believe you will also need a T-Mobile ID for each number or you can link the line to your current tmobile ID.

• wxbrfr

Had the same exact issue... Did some reading.. Found out you go to this website: https://mydigits.t-mobile.com/consumer

Sign in and grant permission to yourself to use the line.  I had my line and 2 free lines from black Friday that I already set up on my GS7E.  When I switched to a V20 (got it half off during the one day sale in Feb) I also signed up for the free line (love my 3 free lines) and just now got around to reading up and adding it.  Once added it'll be available for use.  Good luck and have fun!

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!