No service parkersburg wv

rx7sham

So, ever since at&t dropped the contract for support coverage, I've have no service where I live unless I drive 5-10 miles to ohio, to a mountain, or 30 miles south, it's really starting to impact my life due to lack of communication with my job and utility services, when are you guys going to get service back to me? I see at least 3 t mobile commercial on TV a night, how are you going to advertise in an area that you don't support?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: No service parkersburg wv

Depending on your exact address, I'm seeing we still have a roaming agreement. Have you tried manually scanning for networks while you're  in this area? If it's not showing any networks to connect to, you could Contact Us and have our Care team reach out to network engineers with a Service Complaint.  That'll help our team investigate what's going on.

• rx7sham

I have contacted you guys and they said they don't have any support out here since at&t dropped the contract, and had I had a ticket open with the network engineers, and they told me that at&t dropped the coverage for tmobIle out here, and they weren't sure when they were going to get another provider here, I'd just like a little bit more haste on getting service back out here, it's kind of ridiculous, watching t mobile commercials in an area that you guys don't cover lol.

• tmo_mike_c

I can understand how that's a little disheartening when you see those commercials. I know T-Mobile's constantly looking for ways to improve our service expand where it reaches. We don't always have a specific timeline for every locations as mentioned for your area. If the coverage does change in the future, we'll update our maps, and of course you'll be able to take advantage of the change. I do hope you can see improvements in your area soon. Thanks for replying back.