iPad Digits App Crashing

corkangel76

So I'm experiencing a case where I start an outbound call on my iPad 4... and after a few mins, the iPad locks itself, and turns off the screen.. This is normal iPad behavior... however when I unlock and try to resume to use the Digits app by tapping the flashing red bar across the top of the ipad screen to indicate a TMobile digits call in progress.... the app crashes and my call drops. 

So frustrating... if I don't remember to either turn off my auto lock, or keep tapping the screen every few minutes... I lose my call and the app crashes...

We gotta get this fixed.... anyone else having this problem?

All replies

• rpanchapagesan

Re: iPad Digits App Crashing

Hi corkangel76,

Is this an iPad with a SIM slot, but you don't have a SIM card on it?

I didn't face the EXACT issue you did, but it was with an incoming call. When an incoming call was picked up in the normal phone instead of iPad, the incoming call screen would never disappear on the iPad, thus making the primary line itself unusable until I open the iPad and decline the call, or close the app. But this issue disappeared on its own, when I put in an active SIM card there. Well, if not for a free line from T-mobile, I wouldnt have tried this at all in the first place.

And I am not sure how closely your issue and my issue are related, but curious to know if you have an empty SIM slot in your iPad.

• tmo_mike_c

Is this still giving you an issue? You could try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it after you restart the device. Please keep us posted on this. Thank you.

• tmo_amanda

Thank you for following back up with us, corkangel76! I'm sorry for the slight delay in responding to you. I'm sending you a private message to get a little bit more info so I can file a bug report. You can check your inbox here.

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!