Bill amount help

charmaylily

hello I have sort of an odd question and we'll be putting my pride aside which is very difficult for me to do but I need to desperately ask if anyone has any advice on how to ask T-Mobile for help regarding my balance... I have been making $50 to $100 payments quite often and as much as possible however my bill is still out of control.  I do not want to (nor really CANT) lose my service w/ them because not only do I love T-Mobile (switched from AT&T after almost 10 years & kick myself I should have done it sooner) but also because my seven-year-old son and myself are staying in a shelter and have been the last few months and I am on the verge of getting housing help and my phone is basically my lifeline as I finally have help starting to come in that will get my son and I out of this situation and if I lose my service all of that will be gone and we'll be back to square one again. And as I've mentioned previously I have been giving every dollar that I get to my bill & was hoping tmobil might consider lowering it for me to help me out of this tough situation... I was wondering if anyone has asked this before?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Bill amount help

Hey charmaylily.  I wanted to hop on this right away - please let me start by saying I'm sorry to read you and your kiddo are in this situation, my heart goes out to you.  I hope that housing comes through for you ASAP. 
        The Support Community is a public user forum, so as much as we'd love to, none of us here are able to review your account and try to find savings opportunities.  That said, we definitely want to try to help.  Please Contact Us and ask our Care team or T-Force folks on FB or Twitter to review your plan - maybe we can help you move to a different plan that would save you some money until you're in a better position.  I don't know what plan you're currently on so I'm not sure what else is out there, but there's no way it could hurt to ask!  Thanks for taking the time out of your day to check in with us here, I wish you the absolute best of luck for a quick turnaround of these circumstances you're in.

- Marissa