receive an sms of missed call alert

jers007

I am customer, I wonder if there is a way to receive an sms alert when I have missed a call while my phone was off?

thanks in advance.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: receive an sms of missed call alert

Hey jers007!  Right now there's no way for a phone to register a missed call unless it's on, because when your phone's off, the call routes to the voicemail system.  Since the call doesn't actually connect, there's no charge for it - but also no record of it as a completed call in the system (unless a voicemail is left).  I'm not sure if there would be a way to alert a customer of calls that didn't complete; but it's definitely an interesting idea and we appreciate the feedback!  Are you thinking about this as being useful in a situation where you have to turn your phone off - perhaps at work - rather than just keep it on silent? 

- Marissa

• chinmay91

Hi Marissa,

tmo_marissa

I was searching for this feature but just found threads.

I can think of scenarios that when my battery dies or due to no reception I wouldn't want to miss what calls were made. It may not always be the case when caller leaves the message.

While my previous carrier had this feature and this is the only part I am missing. (But great network upgrade and support)

Thanks,

Chinmay

• magenta5873059

Heey