Rep didn't apply the hookup code, what should I do?

amarjeet27

I feel that the sales rep cheated me. I was told to port in and call customer service to apply the 20% hookup promotion. When I called them after porting in 2 lines, the customer service rep told me that there is no code associated with my account. What should I do?

All replies

• chweey14

Same here.  A store rep looked me in the eye and told me that the code was applied when i went in to pick up the new iphones.  I called tmobile to verify and nope!  no code has been associated with my account.  I left ATT because of poor customer service and the poor execution.  T-mobile rep just straight up lied to me!!!!  This is not a great way to start tmobile........

• tmo_mike_c

Ouch! What a real disappointment. From what I've heard, as long as the account is eligible, a code can be given to you and allow you to redeem the offer. We don't have any to give on this forum, but we can leave this thread open in case anyone does have a code they'd like to give out. My apologies for what happened at the store. That's really not the best impression we could have given.