I changed my phone provider from Verizon to T-Mobile and they gave me a form when I switched my number that they would reimburse me for the ETF. I lost the form and can't find a PDF that I can print. Is there a form I can print and fill it out or do I need to go back to the store and have them give me another form?

      All replies