Swapping primary and duplicate SIMs

lefty09

I stopped receiving calls on my duplicate line, so I called Digits support and they opened a ticket. Later that day i started receiving calls again on my duplicate line, so I swapped my primary and duplicate SIMs back to how i like to have them, and now I am not receiving calls again on my duplicate line. I would think the devices wouldn't matter, that the SIMs are what's important, but could it be that my swapping broke the service again? I kinda doubt it because in the beginning I could swap SIMs back and forth between my devices, and both would work as expected. So perhaps I'm experiencing an intermittent bug?

All replies

• lefty09

Re: Swapping primary and duplicate SIMs

Forgot to mention that text messaging has remained working perfectly on my duplicate line, and I am able to make calls from my duplicate line..... so it's just receiving calls that hasn't been working properly.

Oh, another oddity is that once in while when i text from my duplicate line, the placeholder number for that line will show up to my recipient! I also received a text message from someone who sent a message to that placeholder number! And since then that number will show up once in while when i text someone!

• tmo_marissa

Hey lefty09!  I'm so sorry that we left you hanging here.  How is everything going at this point?  Did the ticket that was filed resolve matters, or are you still having difficulty depending on which device has the primary SIM and which device has the duplicate? 

- Marissa

• lefty09

Hey Marissa, no problem. Yeah, I'm still not receiving calls on my duplicate line, whichever device has the duplicate sim. Well, one or two calls come thru once in a while, but most do not. Seems to be a pretty widespread issue here  so hopefully the team has the info to check it out. I haven't heard anything on my ticket, so perhaps I'll call in soon and see what's up. Thx!

• tmo_marissa

DIGITSBETA.png

This thread was the product of our fantastic collaborators during DIGITS Beta! As many terms have changed and bugs have been exterminated since the Beta launched, the information here may no longer be accurate. If you still have a question, please search our active threads or ask a new question in the DIGITS space!