cant find documents

All replies

• tidbits

Re: where is my documents founded?

Which documents?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • barcodeable

are you referring to documents such as PDF files or WORD DOCUMENTS....  usually these documents get saved in the folder of the app that either generated the file and/or an app that you may have either copied, moved, or saved a particular file to.

You have to provide more information though for someone to know exactly what issue you are having. What documents are you wanting to find? What device are you using? With an Ipad or Iphone.... many times you can copy the file directly from the app to your computer via itunes, or you can go into the app and email the document to yourself or to whomever you choose.

Android devices usually saves the file on your sd card or on the flash drive of you phone or tablet. If whatever app you are using, if it has data encryption it may be a tad problematic just to go onto the drive and copy and paste documents... you would have to log onto whatever app you used to generate or view the document and save it directly to your phone drive without encryptio.

i hope i answered your question.... but if i did not, my appologies Please let me know in detail what has happened

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • tmo_marissa

Hey joe4u55barcodeable had some great input here - did that help you find what you were looking for, or are you searching for a different type of document?  Please let us know how you're doing!

- Marissa